Social Media Strategist
The Social Media Strategist (SMS) works with Invstur to generate and enhance content and drive engagement and revenue on social networks for Invstur.
- Managing the social media advertising and marketing strategy and fulfillment for our social media platforms and our clients; focusing on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc.) for Invstur. Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Help sales teams develop and refine social media strategies.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with Invstur’s keyword and SEO strategies.
- Serve “thought leader” on social media. Stay abreast of current strategic research in social and interactive services overall. Share findings with the company through interactive communications channels – especially teaching by example in social media environments.
- Participate in evaluations of potential vendors with social media. Assist operations teams to determine vendor potential, scope, costs, scalability and integration ability, then make recommendations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Requirements, minimum education level, and experience:
- Strong hands-on experience with, and strategic understanding of, current and emerging social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- 2+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience in a corporate marketing, agency marketing role, and B2B role or media environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
← Back to Careers page
Positions are open to all worldwide geographic locations/Virtual Assistant where applicable.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org